Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.247
New features and enhancements
- You can now integrate attack notifications with Dynatrace. For details, see Security notifications for vulnerabilities and attacks.
- On the details page of a third-party vulnerability, there's now a Process group overview card with details about process groups (and processes) that are affected by the respective vulnerability. The remediation progress with resolved and still vulnerable process groups can be seen here as well.
Private Synthetic locations
You can now install Synthetic-enabled ActiveGate version 1.245+ on Ubuntu 22.04 with Dynatrace version 1.247+.
Public Synthetic locations
You can now execute synthetic monitors from a new public location—Madrid, an Early Adopter location on Google Cloud Platform.
To learn about changes to the Dynatrace API in this release, see Dynatrace API changelog version 1.247.
General Availability (Build 1.247.149)
The 1.247 GA release contains 13 resolved issues.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users without "Change monitoring settings" permission from navigating to the details of a dashboard tile displaying information from a remote environment. (APM-381194)
- The specified order of notification recipients is now preserved. (APM-378729)
- Service context is no longer lost when navigating from span service/FaaS service overview to distributed traces. (TI-2417)
- Cluster admin users are no longer redirected to the environment dashboard when accessing and browsing the Cluster Management Console via the profile page. (APM-377826)
- On the "Deployment status" page, "ActiveGates" tab, visibility of the last update of ActiveGate and its modules is now restricted to users with "Change monitoring settings" permission. (APM-379067)
- Dashboard custom dimension filter values that include a colon are now displayed correctly. (APM-379826)
- The maximum length of a metric selector in metric events has been increased to 10,000 characters. (DAVIS-1898)
- Fixed an infrequent case where a duplicate problem was opened after a problem was closed manually. (APM-377371)
- Fixed an issue where metric queries using multiple entity name filter conditions would fail. (APM-379777)
- A memory leak as been fixed in the Kubernetes module of the ActiveGate. (K8S-2964)
- Corrected typo in the version of ActiveGate in which ActiveGate token is not yet supported (now displays "1.225" instead of "1.125"). (APM-379708)
- The table view in an SLO evaluation is now correctly sorted. (APM-379339)
- If an incorrect timestamp is ingested, its value is stored in the `unparsed_timestamp` attribute, and the `NOW` value is used as the timestamp instead. (APM-367852)