Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.234
TLS 1.0 and 1.1 end-of-support for RUM data
Starting with April 2022, Dynatrace is retiring TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for Dynatrace SaaS RUM data. For more details, see TLS 1.0 and 1.1 end-of-support for RUM data.
Session Replay masking v1 end-of-life
Starting with Dynatrace version 1.240, Session Replay masking v1 will no longer be supported. For details, check Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.233.
Dynatrace provides additional information about your SLOs in the Details section of the Service-level objectives page.
Export log data in log viewer
Starting with Dynatrace version 1.234, using the log viewer, you can download displayed table data as a JSON or CSV file. The exported table data will contain only the 1,000 log records visible in the table but the log records will include complete log data for each record, even if it is not displayed in the table column. For details, see Log viewer (Logs Classic).
You can now specify the resolution for graphs and heatmaps.
Example graph (column chart) with timeframe
Last 7 days, resolution
For instructions, see Configure and use a graph visualization in Dynatrace.
To learn about changes to the Dynatrace API in this release, see Dynatrace API changelog version 1.234.
General Availability (Build 1.234.107)
The 1.234 GA release contains 12 resolved issues (including 1 vulnerability resolution).
- Vulnerability: Updated Log4j in Elasticsearch client to version 2.17.1. (APM-345471)
- Resolved an issue that was causing alerts for infrastructure (for example, Host CPU) to be generated even when disabled. (APM-348563)
- Fixed an issue in which "View PurePath" button on waterfall might lead to a wrong PurePath. (APM-347284)
- Fixed a bug where some entitySelector queries lead to empty results, depending on the order of the filters. (APM-350114)
- Description placeholder substitution is now correct for custom event configurations. (APM-349779)
- Resolved display issues with sparkline and value positioning on "Single value" tile. (APM-348240)
- Service and database list now displays correct value aggregation. Last value was displayed instead of average value under certain conditions (non-recent timeframes). (APM-346952)
- Fixed a bug that resulted in missing information in the Dynatrace web UI Problems and problem notifications. (APM-348206)
- Improved error message when attempting to create a service metric with key in wrong format. (APM-343455)
- Improved permission handling for Application Security process group overview to allow restricted access to users that do not have global permissions. (CASP-12963)
- Resolved security monitoring rule issue (property "Management zone" was evaluated incorrectly) that caused vulnerabilities to continuously toggle between `OPEN` and `RESOLVED` states. (CASP-13279)
- The "Data explorer" page, "Single value" visualization, no longer crashes when "Last value" is turned on. (APM-346388)