Monitor vulnerabilities in Kubernetes/OpenShift
You can keep track of security vulnerabilities in your Kubernetes environments on the cluster and workload pages.
- In Dynatrace, go to your Kubernetes cluster settings page and make sure that Monitor Kubernetes namespaces, services, workloads, and pods is turned on.
- Activate and enable Application Security
- To view code-level vulnerabilities Activate and enable Runtime Application Protection
The Vulnerabilities section is displayed on the Kubernetes
Cluster details page
Select a vulnerability to view the details and understand the severity and impact of a vulnerability within your environment.
- For a complete list of the detected vulnerabilities for your Kubernetes environment, select Show all third-party vulnerabilities/Show all code-level vulnerabilities.
Example third-party vulnerabilities:
Example code-level vulnerabilities:
If you're missing the security permissions for the selected management zone,
- On the Kubernetes cluster page, the Vulnerabilities section is not displayed.
- On the Kubernetes workload page, the Vulnerabilities tab on the notification bar shows
- Set up Dynatrace on Kubernetes
Ways to deploy and configure Dynatrace on Kubernetes