Context-based Apdex analysis
Dynatrace makes it easy for you to analyze your application's Apdex from a variety of dimensions. You can check the Apdex rating for a particular user action, location, and application as well as view the Apdex rating for each user action within one user session.
To analyze user satisfaction for a specific user action
- In the Dynatrace menu, go to Web, Mobile, or Custom applications.
- Select the application, and scroll down to Top 3 user actions or Top 3 actions.
- Select View full details or Analyze performance.
- Search for the required user action and select it. The user action detail page opens. The score is shown on the Apdex rating tile.
To see how user satisfaction evolves over time for a specific application
In the Dynatrace menu, go to Web.
Select the Apdex rating tile on the infographic. You can also select Analyze Apdex to get even more details.
The Apdex rating chart is available on the application overview page.
Access the Apdex rating chart from the application overview page.
Cross-application user journey analysis
To analyze and understand the areas of struggle for each user action in a user journey
- On the application overview page, select Analyze user sessions, then select a user session.
Apdex for business reporting
You can highlight Apdex as a core metric for your business peers by adding Apdex-related tiles to your Dynatrace dashboard.