Specify emergency contacts
Be sure to specify your Dynatrace emergency contacts. These email addresses will receive emergency notifications concerning your Dynatrace deployment.
To select emergency contacts in Dynatrace SaaS
- Open Account Management. If you have more than one account, select the account you want to manage.
- Select Identity & access management > People.
- The Emergency contact column shows whether a user is already an emergency contact.
- Sort by the Emergency contact column to see all current emergency contacts.
Find a user that you want to set as an emergency contact.
- Select Edit user in the Actions column.
- Turn on Emergency contact to designate the selected user as an emergency contact.
- Select Save.
Repeat this procedure from step 3 for each additional emergency contact that you want to select.
You can also select Emergency contact when you invite a new user to Dynatrace.
To specify emergency contacts in Dynatrace Managed
In the Cluster Management Console, go to Settings > Emails > Email notifications.
On the Email notifications page, under Emergency notifications recipients, enter one or more email addresses separated by commas.
These addresses will receive emergency notifications from Dynatrace product experts in the event of catastrophic cluster states or critical security vulnerabilities that must be addressed.
Save your changes.