Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.209
Session Replay Edge support
Starting with this release, you can use Microsoft Edge 79+ to play back the sessions recorded with Session Replay. See Supported browsers for session replay.
General Availability (Build 1.209.89)
The 1.209 GA release contains 15 resolved issues (including 1 vulnerability resolution).
- Fixed occasional occurrence of technical difficulties page when selecting a private synthetic location row in geolocation performance analysis table. (APM-273267)
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred while saving changes to anomaly detection settings for service key requests. (APM-273123)
- External and opaque web request services created via service detection rules can now be filtered with "External services: Third party services" on the Services page. (APM-272879)
- On Kubernetes cluster details page, `Cluster utilization` now correctly hides data not permitted for user's management zones. (APM-273220)
- Name of key performance metric of monitored application is now displayed in 'Monitored applications' table on new opt-in pages for HTTP monitors and external monitors. (APM-271956)
- Resolved issue in which string literals in metric selectors without quotes were not parsed properly if they contained the <space><esc> character sequence (example: `Host ~(name)`). (APM-273271)
- Fixed issues with POST/DELETE requests in KeyUserAction REST API endpoint for WebApplications. (APM-272804)
- When filtering requests with an HTTP code filter in the UI (for example, multidimensional analysis, service overview), the result now matches what a metric with the same filter would show. (APM-273276)
- Refreshing an SLA report no longer leads to duplicate entries in the date dropdowns. (APM-274266)
- Improved handling of custom applications using the public REST API for mobile. (APM-273380)
- Fixed issue that resulted in technical difficulties page when a `Network zone` filter was set on the Hosts table and then `Pin to dashboard` was selected. (APM-271778)
- Dynatrace memory usage improved. (APM-273612)
- Resolved issue in which message passed to api.fail(...) method in pre/post script in HTTP monitor was not visible on the details page. (APM-273197)
- Vulnerability: Fixed self-XSS vulnerability in ActiveGate. (APM-272147)
- To improve anonymization, IP numbers in client web service attachments are now masked according to the same settings applied to web request attachments. If masking is applied to an IP address, the last octet is set to 0 (example: `126.96.36.199` is masked as `188.8.131.52`). (APM-273262)
Update 98 (Build 1.209.98)
This cumulative update contains 1 resolved issue and all previously released updates for the 1.209 release.
- Introduced new service detection logic for CICS and IMS transactions so that you can better understand your mainframe processing chain. It will be enabled by default with SaaS/Managed release 1.210. Note that it may impact your existing dashboards and alerts if you've defined them on specific CICS/IMS services. (APM-273029)
Update 113 (Build 1.209.113)
This is a cumulative update that contains all previously released updates for the 1.209 release.