Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.204
- Get a clear overview and solve issues faster with our new, powerful problem feed
The new, more powerful Dynatrace problem feed allows you to quickly identify trends in your environment, automate problem resolution, or to see a high-level management summary of what's going on in your environment.
- World’s first and only fully automatic observability for Golang services now extended to statically linked Go applications
The year is 2020 AD. The Go landscape is entirely occupied by the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Platform. Well, not entirely... One small group of statically linked Go applications still holds out against observation. This is the completely peaceful story of their surrender (no Go applications will be harmed during the transformation).
Problems and events data is now stored for 12 months.
Delivered product ideas
General Availability (Build 1.204.79)
The 1.204 GA release contains 21 resolved issues.
- Providing an incorrect request attribute ID will no longer abort the current session. (APM-257246)
- Request attribute lookup in calculated service metrics and request naming is now much faster and uses less memory. (APM-258745)
- Global request naming overview page and service request naming page now properly display naming rules that contain placeholders using propagated request attributes. (APM-259875)
- CoreDNS OneAgent extension no longer falsely reports that technology was not detected in environment. (APM-256425)
- Improved RUM user action correlation. (APM-257695)
- Built-in extension metrics with entity process group are excluded from billing. (APM-255089)
- Resolved issue in which all user action properties were masked for string filtering on user action analysis. (APM-257531)
- Resolved issues with UI settings on User action settings > Key performance metric page. (APM-258097)
- Fixed configuration limit of "Custom events for alerting", "Auto-adaptive baseline" strategy. (APM-260513)
- Resolved issue leading to tags and management zones missing from problems related to Docker container groups. (APM-261124)
- Resolved an issue in which, on the 'Custom events for alerting' page, the alerting scope preview always showed at most a total count of 100 due to a limitation that also affected the total count. (APM-258740)
- Resolved an issue with redundant container IDs and names listed in Kubernetes PGI properties. (APM-258311)
- Improved RUM key user action rest API. (APM-257000)
- Refined the response when querying metrics endpoint with a writtenSince filter specified. (Previously, if no data points were written within the filtered timeframe, an error with status code 400 was returned; now this returns an empty data response with status code 200.). (APM-256808)
- Fixed potential high memory allocation while using custom alerts with auto-adaptive baseline model. (APM-260256)
- Resolved issue in which, in rare situations, the first datapoint of a custom metric was lost. (APM-257607)
- When multiple metrics without splittings are selected in Explorer, the results for each of these metrics are displayed in separate rows in the table. (APM-256848)
- Added UI support for multi-environment ActiveGate and Managed Cluster ActiveGate to be used for monitoring AWS and Azure supporting services. (APM-253862)
- Entity navigation API: fixed linking to entity type (e.g., /ui/nav/HOST no longer returns 404). (APM-258316)
- CloudFoundry API v3 pagination fixed. (APM-256390)
- Improved messaging for backup process. (APM-259163)
Update 85 (Build 1.204.85)
This cumulative update contains 1 resolved issue and all previously released updates for the 1.204 release.
- Session storage cleanup now considers Cassandra disk usage when selecting the amount of data for deletion (resolves insufficient disk space issue). (APM-262556)
Update 87 (Build 1.204.87)
This is a cumulative update that contains all previously released updates for the 1.204 release.
Update 100 (Build 1.204.100)
This cumulative update contains 2 resolved issues and all previously released updates for the 1.204 release.
- Fixed misleading message in the home screen that reported the backup failed. (APM-263856)
- Fixed nextPageKey compatibility issues during rolling update which could cause the problem v2 REST API and the new problems page to display errors. (APM-263130)