Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.195
- Large scale deployments are easy and cost-effective with network zones (Early Adopter)
Dynatrace network zones help global enterprises route traffic efficiently across data centers and network regions around the world.
- Massively automate enterprise operations using Dynatrace information discovered with the Monitored entities API v2
Dynatrace is happy to announce the improved Monitored entities REST API v2. Use it to flow Dynatrace context information into third-party integrations and massively automate business-critical processes like deployment pipelines, CI toolchains, and cloud migration projects.
- Extend infrastructure observability with JMX Extensions and additional full-stack metrics
We're extending infrastructure monitoring mode with additional metrics that were previously only available in full-stack mode. Now you can monitor any infrastructure component and backing service that's written in Java with Dynatrace Infrastructure Monitoring 2.0.
- Install private Synthetic monitoring locations on Linux faster with the new automated workflow
Private Synthetic monitoring locations are the perfect solution for situations when you need to synthetically monitor applications that are not available externally.
General Availability (Build 1.195.85)
The 1.195 GA release contains 16 resolved issues.
- List of sessions now correctly displayed for selected anonymous and non-anonymous users when navigating to User Detail page by clicking on the user tag in the Session Details page. (APM-235018)
- Clarified error message for Dashboard API calls where tiles have a remote URI that is not yet configured. (APM-237060)
- Fixed issue leading to missing events for some VM-specific entities. (APM-236262)
- Fixed the problem manager outage caused by problems with high number of findings. (APM-240812)
- Negated metric conditions (e.g., "not contains") no longer match falsely. (APM-240650)
- Charts created over the API with invalid entity ID filters now ignore those entities. (APM-237233)
- You can now configure Kafka JMX extension alerts when the extension is not enabled globally. (APM-234679)
- Improved handling of invalid Global Timeframe Selectors. (APM-237810)
- Improved Unicode handling in RUM beacons. (APM-238156)
- Fixed display of host/process names in log selection on Log metric edit screen. (APM-237963)
- Fixed incorrect OpenAPI spec for gcePublicIpAddresses in Entity Rest API. (APM-238145)
- Data requests now correctly triggered per selected user when navigating back to User Details page. (APM-237972)
- Fixed overflowing text in the user menu when the environment name is very long. (APM-236499)
- Filtering user action properties via table entries works properly again. (APM-239039)
- Increased validations when modifying dashboards via REST API. (APM-237101)
- Improved detection of whether resource was cached. (APM-236958)