Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.188
- Extend visibility into workload and cluster health by leveraging native Kubernetes events
With Dynatrace version 188, you get extra visibility into every Kubernetes event exposed by the Kubernetes Events API.
- Go web-scale by providing Dynatrace Managed as a service to your teams
“I now have 20 teams using Dynatrace. Within the next 2 quarters we will move our app teams to the cloud. I will then have to onboard more than 150 teams to Dynatrace! How can I do this effectively while maintaining configuration consistency across the teams?” – A Dynatrace customer This is a typical question […]
- New event type helps avoid unnecessary alerts for planned host downscaling
To enable you to automatically detect the shutdown of spot instances and the scaling up or down of third-party autoscaling solutions, we’ve introduced a new event type.
General Availability (Build .188)
The .188 GA release contains 5 resolved issues.
- Fixed the "yesterday" value in the new Global Timeframe Selector not resolved correctly. (APM-220715)
- Fixed the calendar on new Global Timeframe Selector now reporting an error when choosing a range over 2 years. (APM-220186)
- Fixed the new GTS not showing errors properly on some screens. (APM-220516)
- Fixed specific custom timeframes wrongly resolved as "to 1970" instead of "to now". (APM-220560)
- Fixed unnecessary loading indicator when using problem context on a host dashboard. (APM-221367)