Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.187
- Customize Dynatrace analysis timeframes as never before with the new global timeframe selector
As we always strive to provide the best user experience possible, we've put a lot of effort into making the timeframe selector smarter, faster, and easier to use.
General Availability (Build .187)
The .187 GA release contains 5 resolved issues.
- Fixed an issue where mobile action names with special characters prevented correct display of action details. (APM-218738)
- Show Apdex with granularity if five categories for mobile applications. (APM-217096)
- Corrected label for mobile key user actions in custom chart. (APM-216843)
- Enable using date-formatting symbol "e" in USQL queries when aggregating on timestamps. (APM-219008)
- During the update from Sprint 183 to Sprint 184 it was possible in rare cases that internal migration code caused an endless loop which consumed all webserver threads in the thread pool causing a server becoming unresponsive. (APM-217530)