Dynatrace SaaS release notes version 1.184
New features and enhancements
- Automate your monitoring orchestration with the new Environment API (Early Adopter)
With the newly released Environment API, you can easily tie Dynatrace into your self-service pipeline and automate your monitoring orchestration.
- Ensure great customer experience on your mobile app by monitoring key user actions
From their favorite retailer to their favorite restaurant, today’s customers place great value on every interaction they have with a brand. Consequently, each interaction they have with your mobile app is a make-or-break opportunity for your business to drive lasting customer loyalty. But how do you ensure that your mobile app is not only working […]
- Understand customer experience with Session Replay without compromising data privacy
We've developed Session Replay with data privacy regulations and laws in mind, including GDPR (in Europe), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD).
- Get scheduled reports on data that matters to you most by subscribing to dashboards (EA)
Effective monitoring calls for effective reporting. With dashboard subscriptions and scheduled reports, available as an Early Adopter release with version 1.184, Dynatrace now makes your life substantially easier. Turn powerful Dynatrace dashboards into custom reports with just two clicks Dynatrace dashboards support a variety of chart visualizations and tiles. Custom charts allow you to visualize […]
- Additional IP addresses for public alert notifications (customer action required)
Alerting is a crucial aspect of monitoring your web application. Alerts warn you when your web application doesn't meet performance standards so you can respond quickly and fix the issue. To scale up and further guarantee the delivery of all your Dynatrace alerts, we're adding new public IP addresses.
Your action required Add newly added public IP addresses to the allow list
In the first week of March 2020 we will replace public IP addresses that are used by Dynatrace SaaS to send out Dynatrace-detected problem notifications. If you've defined a firewall rule to allow incoming alerts from the Dynatrace public IP addresses, please add the newly introduced public IP addresses to your URL allow list.
The change in IP addresses will take place in the first week of March 2020! To avoid an alert outage, you must add the new IP addresses to your firewall allow list before March 2020.
|AWS region||Current public IP addresses||New public IP addresses|
North Virginia [us-east-1]
General Availability (Build .184)
The .184 GA release contains 14 resolved issues.
- For a given list of request naming rules it is now guaranteed that always the first completely matching rules renames the request. (APM-211692)
- Fixed presenting wrong data (from previously visited host) in System Load and Physical CPU headers on Host's details screen. (APM-208952)
- Fix incorrect number of AWS Supporting services with problems on AWS dashboard's infographic. (APM-211212)
- Affected entities are now correctly counted in Network Overview's environment details. (APM-211296)
- Memory usage merging for restarted processes for PaaS hosts on host list is limited to 1000 processes. (APM-216884)
- Fixed missing Network Interfaces in Network Overview with applied Management Zone. (APM-217385)
- Enable USQL queries with combinations of PERCENTILE and FILTER. (APM-209178)
- Screens may fail to load on a Managed Environment when internal network requests are very slow. (APM-210777)
- Enable table USERERROR when using REST API to execute USQL queries. (APM-210805)
- During the update from Sprint 183 to Sprint 184 it was possible in rare cases that internal migration code caused an endless loop which consumed all webserver threads in the thread pool causing a server becoming unresponsive. (APM-217530)
- Fixed tiles with a custom timeframe not being refreshed. (APM-210133)
- Fixed an issue when the management zone selector was not visible for users with tenant permissions. (APM-210254)
- Fixed issue when switching the timeframe from last 24 hours to previous and next 24 hours at midnight led to a last 5 minutes time frame. (APM-211028)
- Improved validation of search queries in Log Viewer. (APM-207256)