ActiveGate release notes version 1.219
With this release, the oldest supported ActiveGate versions are:
Chromium support for private synthetic monitors
Chromium 90 is now the latest supported version for synthetic-enabled ActiveGates installed on Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 20.04, Red Hat, and CentOS 7 and 8, and bundled with the Windows ActiveGate installer. For more information, see Requirements for private synthetic locations.
General Availability (Build .219)
The .219 GA release contains 8 resolved issues.
- Resolved issue in which, if a dimension had an empty value, subsequent dimensions were ignored; now subsequent dimensions are ingested. (APM-303351)
- ActiveGate installation directories. INSTALL/gateway and CONFIG/gateway directories, as well their subdirectories (for instance CONFIG/gateway/config), can't be mount-points. (APM-301811)
- AG installer fixes order of properties in the launcheruserconfig.conf file. (APM-305312)
- Auto-update API no longer allows changing configuration and triggering update jobs for containerized ActiveGates. (APM-303382)
Infrastructure Monitoring Solution
- Advanced SNMP properties in extension activation JSON ("timeoutSecs", "maxRepetitions", "retries") must be provided under the "advanced" subproperty. (APM-299394)
- Fixed problem processing large UDP packets on the StatsD interface. (APM-302493)
- Fixed issue with downloading custom extensions on Windows. (ONE-59377)
- Fixed AG communication port fetching for Synthetic on Windows AG installations. (APM-301483)