ActiveGate release notes version 1.185
Depending on your internet access and speed, ActiveGate update may take a long time, and the installer may appear to have stopped responding even though the installation is in progress.
Let the update process finish. If you cancel while the new version is still downloading, you will not have any working ActiveGate installation on this host.
If you canceled the ActiveGate update and unintentionally removed the ActiveGate installation from your host:
Make a copy of the content of the
This folder contains configuration files or backups of configuration files from the removed ActiveGate.
Install ActiveGate with the old configuration files still in the
Verify that the old configuration files have been included in the current ActiveGate configuration files.
If they are not, manually copy selected settings from your backup to the current ActiveGate configuration files.
General Availability (Build .185)
The .185 GA release contains 6 resolved issues.
- Installer's PROXY parameter parsing fixed. Hostname can begin with "http". (APM-212629)
- Improved detection of invalid configuration of ActiveGate installation directories. Any installation directory can't be a root of any other installation directory. Example of forbidden directories : INSTALL=/apps CONFIG=/apps/gateway. (APM-212984)
- DNSENTRYPOINT property defined during installation is preserved during upgrade. It is saved to custom.properties file. (APM-213800)
- Autoupdater service on Windows memory violation fixed. (APM-213856)
- Fixed problem of invalid configuration regarding custom certificate. A custom certificate provided by user using --ca-certificate-file parameter couldn't be found by the Gateway service because of invalid configuration created by the AG installer. (APM-215725)
- It is again possible to enable TLS v1.0 and v1.1. (APM-216290)